The Westhaven Marina Day is a fun, family friendly day out at the Southern Hemisphere’s biggest marina. Discover what’s on offer at the heart of boating in Auckland on Sunday 19 March 2017 from 11am onwards.
Watch and try – It’s all free!
- Sausage sizzles and music
- Pirate ship bouncy castle, balloon crafts and face painting
- Try sailing, and find out how to get into it!
- Try fishing with Legasea! (it’s the only day of the year you can legitimately fish inside Westhaven!)
- Try kayaking, SUP and knot tying
- Keelboat displays on J Pier
- Radio Sailing
- Climb aboard The Watchman for a boat tour of the marina
- Behind the scenes marina tours – get past the security gates and explore with a Westhaven guide!
- What’s next at Westhaven? Be informed on upcoming projects
- See, Share, Smile!
- Boat displays thanks to RMarine Flagship and Flagship Marine
- Educational stands and stallholders including Forest & Bird, Coastguard Boating Education and more
- Watch the Harken Schools Regatta run by the RNZYS
- Fat Bike and E Bike demo’s and displays by the famous Westhaven Promenade
We look forward to seeing you there!