With only 3 ingredients, Rob’s unique take on the kiwi classic Whitebait Fritters is low carb, light, gluten free and the perfect entree!
3. Fold into egg white mix 200gm of whitebait fillets.
4. Add pepper to taste (white pepper).
5. Melt a good size knob of butter onto the medium-high heat surface.
6. Spoon mixture onto the surface.
7. Cook for 1 and a half minutes one side and 1 minute on the other.
8. Season with Salt.
9. Serve with a slice of Lemon.
You can add a smidge of Caviar for that Umami boost.