This recipe is so easy to create at the end of the day of a good day fishing – with your catch of the day! A little spice of wasabi in the sauce here adds a nice surprise and a good squeeze of lemon never goes amiss. Anything crumbed, fried and served hot is always a hit.
400g white fish, cut into fingers
400g salmon fillet, cut into fingers
12 large prawns
¼ cup flour for dusting
2 eggs, whisked and seasoned
2 cups panko crumbs1 tsp wasabi
½ cup aioli
Flavourless oil for cooking
Chopped coriander to garnish
1. Place the seafood on a tray and sprinkle over theflour. Toss to cover evenly.
2. Dip each piece of fish and the prawns into egg and then breadcrumbs. Lay them separately on a tray. Place a piece of baking paper between layers. Refrigerate until ready to cook.
3. Combine the aioli and wasabi in a small bowl.
4. To cook the seafood, heat a little oil in a frying pan. Cook in batches for 2-3 minutes each side or until cooked through.
5. Serve hot with dipping sauce and a sprinkle of coriander.
Do you have a favourite recipe you cook on your boat? We would love to share it with the extended R Marine Family!
Email it through to email@example.com