Riviera 77 Enclosed Flybridge Shaft Drive
The brief was easy - create the biggest, most luxurious and technically advanced Riviera yet. For the international design and build team, it was an invitation to express their talent and creativity like never before.
The new flagship capitalised on decades of boat-building experience having produced over 5,100 luxury launches already.
Knowing the Riviera 77 was for the discerning owner, the powerboat was put to the test through rigorous inspecting of competing boats from all over the world by simply asking, "how could we do it better?"
With exceptional comfort, a better build, outstanding performance, added inclusions, Riviera has created the best across the board in all categories.
• Immense volume
• Four cabin, four bathroom layout
• Master stateroom is king-size
• VIP stateroom forward is queen-size
• Guest cabins, port and starboard, are twin-berth with a third pull-down Pullman-style berth
Spacious Opulent Saloon
Rich textures, high-gloss finishes, subtle use of lighting and state-of-the-art technology deliver the ultimate boating package of the highest quality. There’s plenty of usable space everywhere.
Gourmet Galley Standard Features
• The galley can be forward or aft of the lounge, depending on your specific requirements
• New microwave combo oven and griller
• Espresso machine
• Drawer style fridges and freezers
• 4-burner electric cook-top
• Generous storage, are standard features.
Enclosed Flybridge Penthouse
• Superb view from everywhere
• Forward helm
• Sun roof
• Air-conditioning aft helm station
• Wet bar
• Pompanette helm chairs
• Inside and outside lounges.
Whether you love fishing or cruising, the Riviera 77 cockpit space is appealing. A luxurious lounge is on a mezzanine level, complemented by a rod locker, ice-box, eutectic freezer, sink, electric BBQ and abundant storage.
Power To Match
Standard power is a pair of 1,900hp (1,397kW) MAN 2862 LE476 turbo diesels that, with a fuel payload of 9,450 litres (2,496 US gal), give the Riviera 77 a huge cruising range.
Big City Infrastructure Onboard systems are appropriate and include items such as 24-Volt system, two 22.5kVA generators, a 281lph water maker, bow and stern thrusters, two 70A/3kw battery charger/inverters, Muir VCR4500 winch and shore power.